The amount of information we receive daily is staggering. We now consume the equivalent of 174 newspapers a day, over four times more than in the late ‘80s. Marketing experts will tell you we receive anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 messages or ads each day. And not only are we barraged with massive amounts of information, there are more choices as well. Research suggests we are now making 35,000 decisions per day. People are overwhelmed and paralyzed, driving response rates to a dismal 2%. What’s the secret to breaking through the noise?
Download this white paper to answer this question and learn:
- What keeps you from reading boring emails
- What messages get through
- How to craft a compelling email subject line
- How to unpack your email body
- A checklist to use in critiquing your message